Google Data Studio
Create engaging dashboards and reports by connecting your Yext analytics with Google Data StudioAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Google Data Studio is a dashboarding and data visualization tool that enables businesses to easily unite and transform valuable data. Unlock the power of your data with interactive dashboards and engaging reports that inspire smarter business decisions. Now, you can combine your Yext data with Google Data Studio’s dashboarding features to easily bring your data analysis together, create compelling visualizations, and share insights with your team.
This app connects your Yext account with Google Data Studio so that you can import your Listings or Reviews Analytics to create customized dashboards and reports. For Listings, see metrics such as searches, profile views, featured message clicks, and clicks on calls to action. For Reviews, data can include average rating, keyword sentiment, keyword mentions, response count, response time and more. Unlock the power of your Yext data by combining it with Google Data Studio’s powerful and customizable visualization tools.
To install this app, you will need a Google account and a Yext account with a subscription to the Base Package or higher. In order to import Reviews Analytics, you will need a subscription to the Professional Package or higher.
- Open the Google Data Studio app in the Yext App Directory and click “Install”
- You will be directed to Google Data Studio, where you will see the “Yext Analytics Connector”
- Click “Authorize”, and select the Google account you would like to connect
- Click the second “authorize” button to select the Yext account you would like to connect
- Select whether you would like to import Listings or Reviews Analytics
- Select a preferred date range to import (we recommend beginning with 90 days)
- Select a preferred data grouping (daily, weekly, or monthly)
Begin creating beautiful dashboards and reports using your Yext data!